What is the Listening Program?
Dr. Tomatis, an Ear, Nose and Throat specialist, spent over 50 years studying the act of listening. He found that by using auditory stimulation you can improve people's listening abilities. His approach was coined the Tomatis Method.
It has been shown to:
• Improve brain function
• Reduce stress
• Increase ability to listen, learn and communicate
Who is it for?
The Listening Program can be used for people of all ages. It is designed specifically for:
• Those with auditory processing difficulties
• Typically developing children
• Adult learners
How long and how often?
The listening schedule is outlined as follows:
• 15 minutes daily for 5 days, for 20 weeks, or
• 2 x 15 minutes daily, for 5 days, for 10 weeks
Where can I get more information?
• See The Listening Program’s website